Search found 28 matches

by rogernet
Tue 3. Mar 2026, 21:08
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Several files in the TMP folder [SOLVED]
Replies: 2
Views: 7121

Re: Several files in the TMP folder [SOLVED]

Thank you, Alexander, for responding. I discovered that when users uploaded large images through the website's administrative panel, ImageMagick generated many of these files. I advised the client not to upload very large files, as they had been uploading JPG files larger than 10MB. After giving ...
by rogernet
Sat 14. Feb 2026, 00:30
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Several files in the TMP folder [SOLVED]
Replies: 2
Views: 7121

Several files in the TMP folder [SOLVED]

One of my websites installed on my KeyHelp is filling up the “tmp” folder, which is outside the “www” folder. In a short time, it reaches 2GB of various files similar to this one: “magick-_FCzN8xKQyVrFOlp7oNAtWu296e9FTZQ.” I have already analyzed the website files, but so far I have not been able to ...
by rogernet
Mon 2. Jun 2025, 23:54
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Backup [SOLVED]
Replies: 2
Views: 19387

Re: Backup [SOLVED]

I'll try. Thank you, my friend. Hello Rogério, Please have a look into this thread: https://community.keyhelp.de/viewtopic.php?t=11833 It describes how to perform a complete restore of a server backup The thread refers to the current restore guide as PDF: https://www.keyweb.de/assets/uploads/pdf-en/ ...
by rogernet
Sat 31. May 2025, 22:56
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Backup [SOLVED]
Replies: 2
Views: 19387

Backup [SOLVED]

I have a KeyHelp Free installation on a server and I'm migrating to another server. First of all, I backed up the current server on Dropbox via KeyHelp itself. However, after installing the new KeyHelp on the new server, I tried to restore the backup, via KeyHelp itself, and an error occurred, “http ...
by rogernet
Fri 7. Mar 2025, 21:01
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: How do I disable OPcache in PHP 7.4? [SOLVED]
Replies: 4
Views: 34952

Re: How do I disable OPcache in PHP 7.4? [SOLVED]

I managed to solve it. You know how forums work? People search for a solution to their problem. So, they'd like to know HOW you solved the problem. I know how forums work and I ended up forgetting, it wasn't out of malice. That day I was doing a lot of activities at the same time and I forgot ...
by rogernet
Fri 7. Mar 2025, 00:06
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: How do I disable OPcache in PHP 7.4? [SOLVED]
Replies: 4
Views: 34952

Re: How do I disable OPcache in PHP 7.4? [SOLVED]

I managed to solve it.
by rogernet
Thu 6. Mar 2025, 18:11
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: How do I disable OPcache in PHP 7.4? [SOLVED]
Replies: 4
Views: 34952

How do I disable OPcache in PHP 7.4? [SOLVED]

How do I disable PHP OPcache? I installed an application and a message says I need to disable OPcache.
Details: My KyHelp is running on Debian 12 and the application is running on PHP 7.4.

Thanks.
by rogernet
Sun 17. Nov 2024, 20:10
Forum: Archive
Topic: Offline Panel [SOLVED]
Replies: 8
Views: 29876

Re: Offline Panel [SOLVED]

Sorry for the delay in responding, as this KeyHelp is not one of mine and also the daily tasks made me forget, according to my friend his KeyHelp has not stopped since Alexander posted the commands to check, his KeyHelp is normal and I think it could be something in the Hetzner VPS, but I could be ...
by rogernet
Thu 24. Oct 2024, 13:49
Forum: Archive
Topic: Offline Panel [SOLVED]
Replies: 8
Views: 29876

Re: Offline Panel [SOLVED]

Hello, what exactly goes offline: - only KeyHelp? - the domains hosted on the server? - other services on your server? Which message do you get in your browser when accessing one of the above resources when it is offline? Hello Alexander, Both KeyHelp and the websites installed on it become ...
by rogernet
Wed 23. Oct 2024, 23:39
Forum: Archive
Topic: Offline Panel [SOLVED]
Replies: 8
Views: 29876

Re: Offline Panel [SOLVED]

Tobi wrote: ↑Wed 23. Oct 2024, 22:57 Check the hardware first.
Examine the power supply and RAM.
It is installed on a Hetzner VPS.
by rogernet
Wed 23. Oct 2024, 21:58
Forum: Archive
Topic: Offline Panel [SOLVED]
Replies: 8
Views: 29876

Offline Panel [SOLVED]

Some time ago, I recommended KeyHelp to a friend who was very pleased. Now it's happening that his panel simply goes offline, you can't access it through the browser using URL or IP. I accessed it via ssh to check with HTOP if there was something consuming a lot of CPU or memory, but at first, I ...
by rogernet
Thu 17. Oct 2024, 15:53
Forum: Archive
Topic: Could someone help me? [SOLVED]
Replies: 6
Views: 28082

Re: Could someone help me? [SOLVED]

I have tried to install the current version and manage to start the install process - here is how i did it: 1) I created a user for fossbilling (not required). 2) I created a subfolder in the users home directory called "fossbilling/". (Example real path: /home/users/my-user/www/fossbilling/) 3) I ...
by rogernet
Thu 17. Oct 2024, 14:31
Forum: Archive
Topic: Could someone help me? [SOLVED]
Replies: 6
Views: 28082

Re: Could someone help me? [SOLVED]

Hello, like Florian already hinted: The path should be like in 2) and not like 1) 1) /home/users/edited/install/.htaccess pcfg_openfile 2) /home/users/edited/www/install/.htaccess pcfg_openfile You try to install it above the www directory, where the Apache web server has no rights to access it ...
by rogernet
Wed 16. Oct 2024, 19:53
Forum: Archive
Topic: Could someone help me? [SOLVED]
Replies: 6
Views: 28082

Re: Could someone help me? [SOLVED]

HAllo, have you checked the owner and rights of the folders and files? /home/users/edited/install/.htaccess pcfg_openfile Did you shorten the path here or do you try to install it above the www folder? Thank you Florian for responding, answering your questions in the order you wrote them. Yes, I ...
by rogernet
Wed 16. Oct 2024, 17:35
Forum: Archive
Topic: Could someone help me? [SOLVED]
Replies: 6
Views: 28082

Could someone help me? [SOLVED]

I'm trying to install the FossBilling financial manager, but without success. Below are the KeyHelp logs. I contacted the developer's support and they replied that the problem could be something in KeyHelp, which I'm still not sure about. That's why I posted the logs here to see if anyone can give ...