Einen Überblick über das Administrationstool KeyHelp der Keyweb AG und dessen Download gibt es auf https://www.keyhelp.de

Dieses Forum soll es interessierten Benutzern ermöglichen, sich über KeyHelp auszutauschen und Hilfe bei Problemen zu finden.

temp directory of PHP - nextcloud

For questions about the usage of KeyHelp and the configuration of it services.
Antworten
keyhelpuser

temp directory of PHP - nextcloud

Beitrag von keyhelpuser »

I have a problem with a temporary folder for PHP. Server specification: KeyHelp 20.3.2 (Build 2131) , Debian 10.8 (64-bit) ,PHP 7.4. The problem concerns Nextcloud which uses s3 storage. Everything works as it should, but I have one error regarding OpenBasedir:

This instance uses an S3 based object store as primary storage. The uploaded files are stored temporarily on the server and thus it is recommended to have 50 GB of free space available in the temp directory of PHP. Check the logs for full details about the path and the available space. To improve this please change the temporary directory in the php.ini or make more space available in that path.

I do not know how to deal with it?! It is possible that configuration: disable_functions blocks to check a specific request by the nextcloud?

OpenBasedir: ##DOCROOT##/www:##DOCROOT##/files:##DOCROOT##/tmp
Assuming that nextcloud is in the directory: /home/user/nextcloud/www/
keyhelpuser

Re: temp directory of PHP - nextcloud

Beitrag von keyhelpuser »

When I turn off disable_functions the problem disappears, I just need to find which function from the list

Code: Alles auswählen

dl, disk_free_space, diskfreespace, stream_socket_sendto, proc_get_status, proc_nice, proc_open, proc_terminate, proc_close, popen, curl_multi_exec, pcntl_exprill, pcntl_fork, pcntl_fork, pcntl_fec, pcntl_set, posix_setsid, posix_setuid, posix_setpgid, posix_getpwuid, show_source, highlight_file, syslog, error_log, openlog, define_syslog_variables, apache_child_terminate, apache_setenv, apache_note
is responsible for this message. Very interesting situation, I wouldn't care about this nextcloud message but this problem prevents me from updating nextcloud. Although I will transfer data from S3 storage to my own resources, before doing so, I will be happy to solve this problem for other users. any idea?
Antworten