Listing other users in ssh

Drema

Listing other users in ssh

Post by Drema »

Hi!
Then user connect to ssh, he can listing all another users directory. How i can fix it?

At now, keyhelp create users directory:

Code: Select all

drwxr-xr-x 7 root root 4096 may 17 23:59 admin
Keyhelp create user and group for this user. If give user group folder full access right, and delete read and execute right from all, so thats right? Can i do it automatic?

Code: Select all

drwxrwx--- 7 root 5002 4096 may 17 23:59 admin
drwxrwx--- 7 root 5003 4096 may 17 23:59 admin1
select name from me;

Re: Listing other users in ssh

Post by select name from me; »

You need a SSH jail. Martin wrote, this is planed for a next release of KeyHelp.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61&p=225&hilit=ssh+chroot#p225
Viele Grüße, Christian
Martin

Post by Martin »

Hello,

as select name from me; wrote, SSH Jail is not implemented yet. So SSH User can navigate through all folders with permission to it.
Changing CHOWN to 750 is not recommended as the webserver itself will be prevented from accessing the directory too.

SSH Jail is on our ToDo list, but i can not provide specific date for this feature yet. For the moment it is recommeded to provide SSH Access only to trustworthy users. For normal webspace FTP should be sufficient for uploading data. (FTPS is supported for secure transfer).
Viele Grüße,
Martin
Drema

Post by Drema »

Ok, thanks!

And tell me please, in future planning to activate memory and cpu limit for user? And hdd limit for mailbox? And limit for database?
nikko

Post by nikko »

a part of the features from the last post already available. Goto user administration -> add user -> scroll down to php settings. Here you can set the limit of memory (memory_limit) cpu limit (max_execution_time). To the hdd-limit of the mailbox - I dont know, what the admins say: The plan of keyhelp is, that the user can manage the ressources free, if he need more webspace, he use the space as webspace. If he need mailspace, he use the space as mailspace. And limit for databases... You can set the number of databases also in the user administration. And a limit of memory for databases...... You need it really???

Regards nikko
The software said: Requires Win Vista®, 7®, 8® or better. And so I installed Linux.
Martin

Post by Martin »

Hello,

These Limits are already available, as nikko described for PHP.

Mailbox Limit is included in general Diskspace Limit as well as Database storage. You also can limit number of mailboxes and databases.
Viele Grüße,
Martin