KeyHelp Experience

For topics beyond KeyHelp. / Für Themen jenseits von KeyHelp.
martins

KeyHelp Experience

Post by martins »

Dear developers,

Let me share my opinion about the KeyHelp user experience. I have installed and used the KeyHelp for about 2/3 weeks. All works as I expected, the interface itself is very simple and easy to use.
My only struggle :( is I have no idea how to insert DKIM records key. As we use our external DNS Management, which only accept/support 225 chars in the TXT value, it took me forever to put these keys, but with no luck. I used the chopped one, but it didn't work either. However, I came up with the solution that I have to connect with one of the external DNS Management (ClouDNS) server to host the DKIM key which support more than 255 characters and then redirect it to our DNS Management via CNAME. And it works like a charm. Is this ok?
:idea: And also my requests for improvements (I know it should be in Feature Requests section) as follow:
  • Litespeed support
  • nginx reverse proxy
  • DDos Protection (e.g: mod_evasive) - For Panel and also available for every domain/website
  • Login limitation for client to access the panel (Just like for the administrative access). So far I have the manual solution which adding IP whitelist via .htaccess on KeyHelp root directory.
  • UI Firewall improvements: for the advance mode
  • Option to hide Absolute path to home directory or do not include it in Customer's Account Info dashboard (or Only user home directory: /user_name/)
  • Web Server options to config vhost & rewrite rules
  • File Manager Upload % process (something like this > |||||||||||||||||||||...95%)
  • Cloudlfare integration (for a long plan)
  • And where can I get the Package Support?
And we are going to use for production, as we already made standard web panel Acceptance Test.

Big applause to the dev teams, they did such a great job. :idea:

Sorry for my bad English!