Changing URL for panel.

kudouyuzi

Re: Changing URL for panel.

Post by kudouyuzi »

Martin wrote: Thu 16. Apr 2020, 09:51 Hello,

there is no httpd.conf and also usually no need to manually change configuration files in /etc/apache2.
As written before you can add custom apache directives in the apache tab within the settings menu of each domain.
I still want to know how to edit php.ini?
Martin

Post by Martin »

Hello,

i also answered this question already. You can modify PHP settings in the "PHP" tab in the settings of each user.
PHP is run as PHP-FPM and each user has it's own PHP-FPM pool.
Viele Grüße,
Martin
kudouyuzi

Post by kudouyuzi »

Martin wrote: Thu 16. Apr 2020, 11:06 Hello,

i also answered this question already. You can modify PHP settings in the "PHP" tab in the settings of each user.
PHP is run as PHP-FPM and each user has it's own PHP-FPM pool.
Thank you so much
prune

Post by prune »

I cant find the option to add recaptcha? How about hcaptcha.com ?
Alexander
Keyweb AG

Post by Alexander »

There is no such thing like adding reCaptcha or an other captcha alternative out of the box.

And there is no need to do this. The Login is protected via various security measures (e.g. brute force protection). and can Additionally be protected even further via enabling 2FA, restrict administrative logins to certain IPs, use strong passwords, ...

(Please do not hijack other topics threads and rather create one by yourself.)
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Alexander Mahr

Keyweb AG - Die Hosting Marke
Neuwerkstr. 45/46, 99084 Erfurt / Germany
http://www.keyweb.de - http://www.keyhelp.de
kudouyuzi

Post by kudouyuzi »

Martin wrote: Thu 16. Apr 2020, 09:24 2) For additonal Apache settings, you have a setting tab within each domain. For PHP settings you find a setting tab for each User. MySQL Settings may be changed within /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/90-tuning.cnf
This is just to confirm
Can I affect MySQL only by changing 90-tuning.cnf? Can I completely ignore 50-server.cnf?
prune

Post by prune »

Alexander wrote: Mon 20. Apr 2020, 08:15 There is no such thing like adding reCaptcha or an other captcha alternative out of the box.

And there is no need to do this. The Login is protected via various security measures (e.g. brute force protection). and can Additionally be protected even further via enabling 2FA, restrict administrative logins to certain IPs, use strong passwords, ...

(Please do not hijack other topics threads and rather create one by yourself.)
Hello Alex, I just read in the thread that it is possible to add recaptcha so I checked in KH and didnt find it so I asked. Also I dont think I was hijacking anyone's thread.
Martin

Post by Martin »

kudouyuzi wrote: Tue 21. Apr 2020, 23:21 This is just to confirm
Can I affect MySQL only by changing 90-tuning.cnf? Can I completely ignore 50-server.cnf?
The 50-server.cnf is also parsed, but is provided from the package itself, so i would recommend not to change it there but use the 90-tuning.cnf
Viele Grüße,
Martin
kudouyuzi

Post by kudouyuzi »

Martin wrote: Wed 22. Apr 2020, 09:53
The 50-server.cnf is also parsed, but is provided from the package itself, so i would recommend not to change it there but use the 90-tuning.cnf
Thank you
kudouyuzi

Post by kudouyuzi »

How to enable or disable Apache modules.
Jolinar
Community Moderator

Post by Jolinar »

kudouyuzi wrote: Fri 24. Apr 2020, 20:24 How to enable or disable Apache modules.
a2enmod or a2dismod
Wenn jemand inkompetent ist, dann kann er nicht wissen, daß er inkompetent ist. (David Dunning)

Data Collector für Community Support
___
Ich verwende zwei verschiedene Schriftfarben in meinen Beiträgen /
I use two different font colors in my posts:
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Moderator und gebe moderative Hinweise oder begründe moderative Eingriffe /
    In this color, I write as a moderator and provide moderative guidance or justify moderative interventions
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Community Mitglied und teile meine private Meinung und persönlichen Ansichten mit /
    In this color, I write as a community member and share my personal opinions and views
kudouyuzi

Post by kudouyuzi »

How to set up dedicated IP for a domain name?
Martin

Post by Martin »

Hello,

this is not implemented in KeyHelp as such behavior is not conform to RIPE IP assignment rules.

Off course you are free to let your DNS point the domain to any IP of your system, KeyHelp Webserver will listen to any IP by default.
Viele Grüße,
Martin
kudouyuzi

Post by kudouyuzi »

Martin wrote: Sun 26. Apr 2020, 22:46 Hello,

this is not implemented in KeyHelp as such behavior is not conform to RIPE IP assignment rules.

Off course you are free to let your DNS point the domain to any IP of your system, KeyHelp Webserver will listen to any IP by default.
ok, thanks