IMAP,POP3 Ports auf IP beschränken  [GELÖST]

Diskussionen zur Bedienung von KeyHelp.
Ralph

IMAP,POP3 Ports auf IP beschränken

Post by Ralph »

Ich möchte gerne auf einem speziellen System IMAP,POP Ports auf meine VPN IP Adresse beschränken ...
also in der KH Firewall
erlauben von Quelle xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
darunter eine Regel die alles andere verwirft - DROP

Ich schätze mal in der allow rule muss dann auch die Server IP selbst und auch 127.0.0.0/8 freigegeben werden damit alles interne noch funktioniert - richtig?

## edit ###
smtp muss ja offen bleiben :mrgreen:
BasHeijermans
KeyHelp Translator

Re: IMAP,POP3 Ports auf IP beschränken  [GELÖST]

Post by BasHeijermans »

Go to the firewall and simply only allow POP and IMAP from VPN addresses and deny anything else.

Ports: 110,143,993,995

Change the incomming rule so it will deny all IP's except the IP's you need.

Go to the firewall panel in your admin panel and change the ----- sources to the IP's that are allowed, not more needed.
Greetings Bas.

Ik heb KeyHelp naar het Nederlands vertaald, contacteer me als er translatie fouten zijn.
(I have translated KeyHelp into Dutch, contact me if there are translation errors.)
Next version 24 of KeyHelp 100% translated.
Ralph

Re: IMAP,POP3 Ports auf IP beschränken

Post by Ralph »

BasHeijermans wrote: Sun 19. Mar 2023, 15:28 Go to the firewall and simply only allow POP and IMAP from VPN addresses and deny anything else.

Ports: 110,143,993,995

Change the incomming rule so it will deny all IP's except the IP's you need.

Go to the firewall panel in your admin panel and change the ----- sources to the IP's that are allowed, not more needed.
Yep, need to be set in the KH firewall, custom iptables script will not work outside KH iptables.
Thank you Bas ;-)