Services LE SSL for more than one domain

Discussions about the usage of KeyHelp.
theqkash

Services LE SSL for more than one domain

Post by theqkash »

Hello,

I'm currently migrating several i-MSCP instances into one keyhelp instance.

I have an issue:

I've been using several server addresses as there was several instances of i-MSCP. Now I'm making from those one large keyhelp instance. Clients were using different addresses of IMAP/POP/SMTP addresses with SSL.

I was unable to find an option to set several domains to be handled as IMAP/POP/SMTP address with LE for SSL for all of those. I would like to not notify users to change settings of their mail clients, but to maintain LE certificate for several domains for mail.

Is that possible here?
Jolinar
Community Moderator

Re: Services LE SSL for more than one domain

Post by Jolinar »

theqkash wrote: Mon 25. Sep 2023, 03:22 I'm currently migrating several i-MSCP instances into one keyhelp instance.
Have you seen this? ->
Migration von i-MSCP zu KeyHelp

There is a script to migrate from i-MSCP to KeyHelp.
But it's in the german forum section (try DeepL or Google Translator ;) ).
Wenn jemand inkompetent ist, dann kann er nicht wissen, daß er inkompetent ist. (David Dunning)

Data Collector für Community Support
___
Ich verwende zwei verschiedene Schriftfarben in meinen Beiträgen /
I use two different font colors in my posts:
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Moderator und gebe moderative Hinweise oder begründe moderative Eingriffe /
    In this color, I write as a moderator and provide moderative guidance or justify moderative interventions
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Community Mitglied und teile meine private Meinung und persönlichen Ansichten mit /
    In this color, I write as a community member and share my personal opinions and views
Tobi
Community Moderator

Post by Tobi »

theqkash wrote: Mon 25. Sep 2023, 03:22
Is that possible here?
Yes it is.

Customers can use their own domainname as mailservername in the settings of an email software.
Gruß,
Tobi

-----------------------------
wewoco.de
Das Forum für Reseller, Digital-Agenturen, Bildschirmarbeiter und Mäuseschubser
theqkash

Post by theqkash »

I don't know if I made the right statement.

I have had several servers on i-MSCP so far. That servers had hostnames like:

v1.domain.de v2.domain.de etc.

Users was using that addresses to connect to IMAP/SMTP with SSL and I have generated LE certificates for that addresses from i-MSCP control panel.

In i-MSCP, with the Let's Encrypt SSL certificate that is generated for email services, I could indicate that this certificate should be generated for more addresses. So in the extreme case of clients I could even add that on their i-MSCP server in addition to v1.domain.de they could use for example mail.client-domain.de.

However, I don't see in keyhelp an option to have the Let's Encrypt SSL certificate for mail services generated for more domains. And what I would like to do is to make it so that customers can still use mail services with me without reconfiguring their mail clients, because currently they have v1.domain.de, v2.domain.de etc and in my keyhelp installation the hostname is simply hosting.domain.de and I would like the SSL certificate for hosting.domain.de that mail services use to also include the addresses I indicated such as v1.domain.de, v2.domain.de etc.