Licenses, PLEASE!!!

General discussions around KeyHelp.
gacott

Licenses, PLEASE!!!

Post by gacott »

I bought TWO licenses four days ago; I still have NOT gotten them. I got an email saying they got my payment but no licenses!!

I have emailed the info@ email address a number of times, but nothing!! Holy crap, is it this hard just to get a panel license??? Is this a harbinger of things to come?? Is this what support is REALLY like?? I thought I had found THE hidden gem, but now it's becoming clear why nobody is really aware of this panel . . . no support and lack of flexibility.
Florian
Keyweb AG

Re: Licenses, PLEASE!!!

Post by Florian »

Hallo,

I'm sorry that you did not get any licenses but I think you know that we have got a weekend and christmas holidays in Germany.

I promise I will take care of your case so that you receive the licences as quickly as possible.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Florian Cheno

Keyweb AG - Die Hosting Marke
Neuwerkstr. 45/46, 99084 Erfurt / Germany
http://www.keyweb.de - http://www.keyhelp.de
gacott

Post by gacott »

Florian wrote: Wed 27. Dec 2023, 20:11 Hallo,

I'm sorry that you did not get any licenses but I think you know that we have got a weekend and christmas holidays in Germany.

I promise I will take care of your case so that you receive the licences as quickly as possible.
Yes, thanks; it is the Christmas holidays here as well. I guess maybe yours extends longer than ours? I appreciate your response, and I guess maybe I would not have bought when I did had I known it would be weeks before I would be able to use the license and basically burn through the first half month of the license waiting for it to arrive.
DiamantTh

Post by DiamantTh »

Hey,
gacott wrote: Wed 27. Dec 2023, 20:31
Yes, thanks; it is the Christmas holidays here as well. I guess maybe yours extends longer than ours? I appreciate your response, and I guess maybe I would not have bought when I did had I known it would be weeks before I would be able to use the license and basically burn through the first half month of the license waiting for it to arrive.
Buying over the Christmas period and expecting the purchase to be processed quickly may not be a good idea.

There are also companies that are completely closed during the Christmas/New Year vacations.

Greetings