Ubuntu 26

General discussions around KeyHelp.
Post Reply
omexlu
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed 28. Aug 2024, 10:42

Ubuntu 26

Post by omexlu »

Hello,

I'm now seeing an offer to upgrade to Ubuntu 26 in the console.

Just wanted to quickly ask when KeyHelp will be ready for the upgrade? :)

Thanks in advance.
User avatar
Alexander
Keyweb AG
Posts: 4966
Joined: Wed 20. Jan 2016, 02:23

Re: Ubuntu 26

Post by Alexander »

Hello,

no, its not.

As long as you don't see any upgrade guide here: https://www.keyweb.de/en/support/learn- ... s-upgrades
or see that it is supported here: https://changelog.keyhelp.de/?os-upgrade
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Alexander Mahr

**************************************************************
Keyweb AG - Die Hosting Marke
Neuwerkstr. 45/46, 99084 Erfurt / Germany
http://www.keyweb.de - http://www.keyhelp.de
**************************************************************
omexlu
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed 28. Aug 2024, 10:42

Re: Ubuntu 26

Post by omexlu »

I just meant that the OS offers it to me in the console...

And that's why I wanted to ask—now I know, thanks.

YOu dont know when?
User avatar
Alexander
Keyweb AG
Posts: 4966
Joined: Wed 20. Jan 2016, 02:23

Re: Ubuntu 26

Post by Alexander »

I'm planning to release it sometime this year. It still depends on Rspamd, though, since they don't provide a package for Ubuntu 26 yet.

So I will either use their official package, if they release one by the end of the year, or compile and provide Rspamd myself. I prefer to avoid the second option, but if there's no other way, that will be the way to go...
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Alexander Mahr

**************************************************************
Keyweb AG - Die Hosting Marke
Neuwerkstr. 45/46, 99084 Erfurt / Germany
http://www.keyweb.de - http://www.keyhelp.de
**************************************************************
omexlu
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed 28. Aug 2024, 10:42

Re: Ubuntu 26

Post by omexlu »

All right, no rush—I was just thinking, thanks.
Post Reply