erro upload file  [SOLVED]

obaviet

Re: erro upload file

Post by obaviet »

Tobi wrote: Tue 20. Oct 2020, 08:44 Did you try bigdump?
i can use ftp but I just want to enjoy more convenience right on the control
obaviet

Re: erro upload file

Post by obaviet »

george wrote: Tue 20. Oct 2020, 02:58 No, I have no such errors.

If you are determined to fix this, you will need to do what is required, as we all do.
Your posts include very little that others can use to help you. If you want help to resolve this, post some useful information, mainly the content of your LOGS, when the error occurs. Checking logs for errors, is basic linux administration practice.

Forum participants appreciate posts that show the user has actually done the work to fix it - searches, manuals, forums, wikis, etc - and then present their findings. Then responses will have much more value, usually leading to a real solution. This will be based on the quality of the diagnostic output provided.

I only ever post a question on a forum, AFTER I have exhausted all other available options, and done the work required. Then I can post all the "clues" for the puzzle to be solved.
Of course I did it but it was not effective. You know I am a newbie, I have searched on this forum so I can use the keyhelp.conf file.My server is 2GB of ram. How do I set it up to work for this problem. What was wrong with me?