Module for WHMCS

General discussions around KeyHelp.
rogernet
KeyHelp Translator

Module for WHMCS

Post by rogernet »

Can anyone tell me if there is a KeyHelp module for WHMCS?

Thanks.
Jolinar
Community Moderator

Re: Module for WHMCS

Post by Jolinar »

rogernet wrote: Fri 29. Apr 2022, 23:38 if there is a KeyHelp module for WHMCS?
No.
Wenn jemand inkompetent ist, dann kann er nicht wissen, daß er inkompetent ist. (David Dunning)

Data Collector für Community Support
___
Ich verwende zwei verschiedene Schriftfarben in meinen Beiträgen /
I use two different font colors in my posts:
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Moderator und gebe moderative Hinweise oder begründe moderative Eingriffe /
    In this color, I write as a moderator and provide moderative guidance or justify moderative interventions
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Community Mitglied und teile meine private Meinung und persönlichen Ansichten mit /
    In this color, I write as a community member and share my personal opinions and views
Alexander
Keyweb AG

Post by Alexander »

Hello,

You may want to support the feature request at WHMCS directly.

https://requests.whmcs.com/idea/keyhelp
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Alexander Mahr

Keyweb AG - Die Hosting Marke
Neuwerkstr. 45/46, 99084 Erfurt / Germany
http://www.keyweb.de - http://www.keyhelp.de
PaterNosta

Post by PaterNosta »

rogernet wrote: Fri 29. Apr 2022, 23:38 Can anyone tell me if there is a KeyHelp module for WHMCS?

Thanks.
Hello Rogernet,

if there is still interest:

I offer since a few days a full WHMCS server module that communicates with the KeyHelp API.

With this many actions are possible directly from WHMCS and also the customer can do many things himself in the WHMCS customer area.

Details can be found here:
https://my.w4h.shop/buy/category/18-whmcs-modules/?l=2

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
BasHeijermans
KeyHelp Translator

Post by BasHeijermans »

Never ever heard of you.

Why would any hoster use you at all?

Also it's based in the UK, that won't do hosters in Europe any good.

When I was a hoster, I never used any of these platforms that do nothing but make money of you.

My opinion, stay away from these people.
Greetings Bas.

Ik heb KeyHelp naar het Nederlands vertaald, contacteer me als er translatie fouten zijn.
(I have translated KeyHelp into Dutch, contact me if there are translation errors.)
Next version 24 of KeyHelp 100% translated.
24unix

Post by 24unix »

BasHeijermans wrote: Tue 19. Jul 2022, 18:26 Also it's based in the UK, that won't do hosters in Europe any good.
Even if it would be on Tattoine, who cares?
You make your download and install on your server.
mfg Micha
--
If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed …
… oh wait, he does.
BasHeijermans
KeyHelp Translator

Post by BasHeijermans »

Nope.
Greetings Bas.

Ik heb KeyHelp naar het Nederlands vertaald, contacteer me als er translatie fouten zijn.
(I have translated KeyHelp into Dutch, contact me if there are translation errors.)
24unix

Post by 24unix »

BasHeijermans wrote: Tue 19. Jul 2022, 18:56Nope.
That's how I understood it:

https://my.w4h.shop/lexicon/entry/26-ho ... he-module/
mfg Micha
--
If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed …
… oh wait, he does.
PaterNosta

Post by PaterNosta »

BasHeijermans wrote: Tue 19. Jul 2022, 18:26 Never ever heard of you.

Why would any hoster use you at all?

Also it's based in the UK, that won't do hosters in Europe any good.

When I was a hoster, I never used any of these platforms that do nothing but make money of you.

My opinion, stay away from these people.
Hi BasHeijermans,

Sorry that it is uninteresting for you. Maybe sometime in the future ;)

I've never heard of you either, but that doesn't mean I'm discrediting you right away.

I have been using WHMCS and KeyHelp (now KeyHelp Pro) for my customers for several years.

A few months ago I actively searched in the forum for a possibility to use WHMCS and KeyHelp better in connection, but there was no module and the feature request on WHMCS for it did not sound very promising that WHMCS will act by itself here.

So I asked a well known WHMCS developer to create a module for me. In this context I also extended the module with a license system, so that other KeyHelp users can use the module.

By the way, it is possible to adapt WHMCS for the European market in a legally compliant way with manageable effort. This concerns invoicing and also the language of the admin and customer area.
For accounting you should not use it, but there are several other solutions on the German market, such as Lexoffice as an example, that you can use very well in combination.

I can't say how it is in Belgium.

And yes, 24unix is right. You download the module after purchase and install it in your own WHMCS on your own server. No cloud environment, etc.

If you have a fundamentally different opinion and attitude on that, I respect that.
BasHeijermans
KeyHelp Translator

Post by BasHeijermans »

What distrubs me in all of this, is you are not here to help people but just to promote your bussiness that nobody heard of and nobody uses.

search.php?author_id=3607&sr=posts

You made no helping post at all, also, your website does it's own hosting and it doesn't mention Keyhelp a single time.

In my book, that is SPAM!

WHMCS is a hoster itself and supports the standard panels as part of their plan. The do not mention KeyHelp at all.

Also, all your messages are about this hoster and at the same date. You are paid to promote their product for sure.
Greetings Bas.

PaterNosta

Post by PaterNosta »

BasHeijermans wrote: Thu 21. Jul 2022, 16:49 What distrubs me in all of this, is you are not here to help people but just to promote your bussiness that nobody heard of and nobody uses.

search.php?author_id=3607&sr=posts

You made no helping post at all, also, your website does it's own hosting and it doesn't mention Keyhelp a single time.

WHMCS is a hoster itself and supports the standard panels as part of their plan. The do not mention KeyHelp at all.

Also, all your messages are about this hoster and at the same date. You are paid to promote their product for sure.

Hi BasHeijermans,
What distrubs me in all of this, is you are not here to help people but just to promote your bussiness that nobody heard of and nobody
uses.
My company is active since 2006 and I have several customers. My website for the module is a separate website from my hosting business. Since I plan to release more modules in the future as well, I decided to separate the websites.
Of course my website is self-hosted, as I also offer hosting services. I'm sorry, but I don't understand your statement and what's wrong about it? And of course I will help anyone who asks me. But this has not happened yet.
Ok, everyone can decide for themselves.
I just inform here that there is now a suitable module between WHMCS and KeyHelp that can be used. Where else should I publish this, if not here? And yes, it costs money - since I didn't get it for free either.
That's not true. WHMCS is not a hoster itself, it only develops the software for hosting companies to manage their hosting business.
It offers integrated modules for Plesk and cPanel that you can use together with the WHMCS license. But they did not create a module for KeyHelp. That's what my module is for.
Again, WHMCS is not a hoster - and I don't get paid for promoting their product. I can assure you of that. You don't seem to have understood the overall context so far, what WHMCS even is and how it can be used in conjunction with KeyHelp.

But since you have no real interest in it, but have been hostile to me in all posts so far, you will not reconsider your opinion - no matter what I write.
Therefore I wish you all the best for your future ;)

Mod-Edit: Quotes added
BasHeijermans
KeyHelp Translator

Post by BasHeijermans »

My company is active since 2006 and I have several customers. My website for the module is a separate website from my hosting business. Since I plan to release more modules in the future as well, I decided to separate the websites.
So it's the same and not the same.
Right.

So where is a demo, where is information other then WHMCS crap that is a hoster and not promoting KeyHelp.

Where is proof that this of any interrest to any KeyHelp hoster.

Show the module, as so far you shown nothing.
Greetings Bas.

PaterNosta

Post by PaterNosta »

BasHeijermans wrote: Thu 21. Jul 2022, 17:39
So it's the same and not the same.
Right.

So where is a demo, where is information other then WHMCS crap that is a hoster and not promoting KeyHelp.

Where is proof that this of any interrest to any KeyHelp hoster.

Show the module, as so far you shown nothing.
All information about WHMCS can be found on their website. (www.whmcs.com)

You can order my module on my website as a 3-day trial version and then use it to the full extent for testing.
You can also find screenshots on my website.

I have described the module in detail here:
viewtopic.php?p=36783#p36783

I have no interest in arguing with you. If you use WHMCS yourself, you know what you can do with a KeyHelp module. The module is the "connector" between WHMCS and KeyHelp.
BasHeijermans
KeyHelp Translator

Post by BasHeijermans »

Right, very expensive.

But supports all but KeyHelp:

https://apps.whmcs.com/web-hosting/

They do not support KeyHelp one bit, they don't.

Also you ask 20 euro a month, that is 240 euro a year.

Any idea how many customers most of us need to pay that?

On top, you are a hoster yourself and offer other panels. Not even KeyHelp asks this much and offers much more then you.

I used to be a hoster (professional) and for this type op money, you need to have a shitload of clients that pay big time, most don't.
Greetings Bas.

PaterNosta

Post by PaterNosta »

BasHeijermans wrote: Thu 21. Jul 2022, 17:55 Right, very expensive.

But supports all but KeyHelp:

https://apps.whmcs.com/web-hosting/

They do not support KeyHelp one bit, they don't.
Exactly

But you can extend WHMCS via modules / add-ons. There are various developers who offer many modules of all kinds for WHMCS. Partly free of charge, partly with costs.

And therefore my contribution here and my apparent advertising, which is not.

Because with my module you can extend WHMCS with the functionality that it can handle KeyHelp.