Problem with Yahoo

Discussions about the usage of KeyHelp.
heridon

Problem with Yahoo

Post by heridon »

Hi, I constantly have a problem delivering mail to Yahoo (.com .de...) All my domain emails have a SPF, DKIM and DMARC properly set up, but still, emails can't reach Yahoo accounts. In KeyHelpPro in Email Queue, I can see info... error code 421 4.7.0 [TSS04]. There is no problem with delivery to other domains and mail providers.
Does anyone know the way how to resolve this?
Thank you!
ShortSnow

Re: Problem with Yehoo

Post by ShortSnow »

heridon

Re: Problem with Yehoo

Post by heridon »

Hi Arne,
Thank you for being helpful. Yes, I check these two links and a few others... but there is nothing concrete there. I follow all these emails in Email queue, and there are "normal" emails, one or two per day, from my client to their partners. I check all blacklists for IP and domains and check everything regarding the mail server with mxtoolbox...:(((
Regards,
Heridon
BasHeijermans
KeyHelp Translator

Re: Problem with Yahoo

Post by BasHeijermans »

I see this when putting the error in Google:
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/att/SLN35446.html

Error: "421 4.7.0 [XXX] Messages from x.x.x.x temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1" when sending email to AT&T Yahoo Mail

This error indicates AT&T Yahoo is seeing unusual traffic from your IP address and/or that emails from your mail server are generating complaints from AT&T Yahoo Mail users.
Ergo, it seems your system, IP or your host is marked as a spammer by users.
Greetings Bas.

Ik heb KeyHelp naar het Nederlands vertaald, contacteer me als er translatie fouten zijn.
(I have translated KeyHelp into Dutch, contact me if there are translation errors.)
Next version 24 of KeyHelp 100% translated.