Restore from the backups

Discussions about the usage of KeyHelp.
alamis

Restore from the backups

Post by alamis »

a backup is created, but when I start the restore, the data is not restored, although everything is fine in the reports 👌🏽 why is this happening?
technotravel
KeyHelp Translator

Re: Restore from the backups

Post by technotravel »

alamis wrote: Mon 5. Dec 2022, 22:13 a backup is created, but when I start the restore, the data is not restored, although everything is fine in the reports 👌🏽 why is this happening?
I guess nobody without a working crystal ball will be able to tell you the reason for the failure, unless you provide additional info ...

Restore has always worked very well for me.

How exactly did you proceed for the Restore operation? What kind of backup did you make in the first place? Anything in the logs?
Chers francophones, je traduis KeyHelp en français. S'il y a des erreurs ou des propositions d'amélioration, n'hésitez pas à me contacter !
(Ich übersetze KeyHelp ins Französische)
Alexander
Keyweb AG

Post by Alexander »

@alamis

Are you serious?
How many times have I (or somebody else) told you to write more than one sentence and describe your problem in detail - just like everyone else.

Good luck finding help, I'll hold off because I don't have time for this. YOU want help, so YOU need to make the effort to provide all the necessary information, steps to reproduce, etc.

This is the last warning!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Alexander Mahr

Keyweb AG - Die Hosting Marke
Neuwerkstr. 45/46, 99084 Erfurt / Germany
http://www.keyweb.de - http://www.keyhelp.de
alamis

Post by alamis »

technotravel wrote: Tue 6. Dec 2022, 09:36
alamis wrote: Mon 5. Dec 2022, 22:13 a backup is created, but when I start the restore, the data is not restored, although everything is fine in the reports 👌🏽 why is this happening?
I guess nobody without a working crystal ball will be able to tell you the reason for the failure, unless you provide additional info ...

Restore has always worked very well for me.

How exactly did you proceed for the Restore operation? What kind of backup did you make in the first place? Anything in the logs?
maybe this pictures were helpful?)
Use Debian 11
Attachments
8789A268-8583-477D-8EE2-D8E63C9D5194.jpeg
15305C59-0550-4DAC-905E-EC7FA4988594.png