Debian 12 Upgrade

Have you discovered a bug? Tell us about it.
LastSavingGrace

Debian 12 Upgrade

Post by LastSavingGrace »

Hi Guys,

I have just performed the Debian 12 Bookworm upgrade. Everything seems to have gone ok, but when I try to access Keyhelp now I see:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Websites all seem to load ok. Is there a command to restart Keyhelp? Or another one way to fix the error? I tried a reboot already.

Many thanks.
Jolinar
Community Moderator

Re: Debian 12 Upgrade

Post by Jolinar »

Start at the CLI:

Code: Select all

keyhelp toolbox
and there select point 3
Wenn jemand inkompetent ist, dann kann er nicht wissen, daß er inkompetent ist. (David Dunning)

Data Collector für Community Support
___
Ich verwende zwei verschiedene Schriftfarben in meinen Beiträgen /
I use two different font colors in my posts:
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Moderator und gebe moderative Hinweise oder begründe moderative Eingriffe /
    In this color, I write as a moderator and provide moderative guidance or justify moderative interventions
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Community Mitglied und teile meine private Meinung und persönlichen Ansichten mit /
    In this color, I write as a community member and share my personal opinions and views
LastSavingGrace

Thanks, but I still see the same message. :(
BasHeijermans
KeyHelp Translator

Post by BasHeijermans »

Same problem here.

I solved them bij 're-configuring' all servers, just SAVE at all of them, via the webpanel.

Then goto the keyhelp-toolbox and select rewrite USER and CONFIG files, options 1 and 2.

After that and waiting for about 5 minutes, all started working again.

Hopefully this helps.
Greetings Bas.

Ik heb KeyHelp naar het Nederlands vertaald, contacteer me als er translatie fouten zijn.
(I have translated KeyHelp into Dutch, contact me if there are translation errors.)
Next version 24 of KeyHelp 100% translated.
andromeda

Post by andromeda »

LastSavingGrace wrote: Sat 28. Oct 2023, 07:15 Hi Guys,

I have just performed the Debian 12 Bookworm upgrade. Everything seems to have gone ok, but when I try to access Keyhelp now I see:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Websites all seem to load ok. Is there a command to restart Keyhelp? Or another one way to fix the error? I tried a reboot already.

Many thanks.
Hello,

After the first reboot, you have to run the upgrade script again (as per instructions before reboot).

You did that?

Best
LastSavingGrace

andromeda wrote: Sat 28. Oct 2023, 18:16
LastSavingGrace wrote: Sat 28. Oct 2023, 07:15 Hi Guys,

Service Unavailable

Many thanks.
Hello,

After the first reboot, you have to run the upgrade script again (as per instructions before reboot).

You did that?

Best
Yes, did that. BasHeijermans, thanks for the help, I will try your suggestion.
LastSavingGrace

BasHeijermans, your suggestion worked great, everything is fine again now. :)