Page 1 of 1

Admin domains page HTTP 500 after 26.1

Posted: Wed 19. Aug 2026, 10:22
by bytefly
I'm sure the cause of the problem is within KeyHelp yes
Server operating system + version Debian 13.6
Server virtualization technology used KVM
KeyHelp version + build number 26.1 - 3696

Problem description / error messages
[19-Aug-2026 10:15:21 Europe/Budapest] PHP Warning: Undefined array key "instance" in /home/keyhelp/www/keyhelp/core/Domain/WebDomain.php on line 1077
[19-Aug-2026 10:15:21 Europe/Budapest] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getIdUser() on null in /home/keyhelp/www/keyhelp/pages/domains.php:389
Stack trace:
#0 /home/keyhelp/www/keyhelp/index.php(407): include()
#1 {main}
thrown in /home/keyhelp/www/keyhelp/pages/domains.php on line 389

Expected result
Load the domains.

Actual result
HTTP 500, error from php-error log

Steps to reproduce
Just open the domains page in admin.

Additional information
We noticed this issue after the automatic 26.1 update has been completed at night.

.

Re: Admin domains page HTTP 500 after 26.1  [SOLVED]

Posted: Wed 19. Aug 2026, 10:37
by Alexander
Thank you!

I can reproduce it. it is caused by deleting a main domain with subdomains assigned.
I will investigate and release a Hotfix soon.

I will update this thread when i have new insights.

---
Edit: Aug 19th, 09:56 GMT

This will be corrected with the hotfix released today.

The release will take another 1-3 hours; once it's available, the update can be started via "Maintenance Intervals -> Update control panel".

(On your admin dashboard, this will be shown next to the KeyHelp version number as soon as it's available.)

---
Edit: Aug 19th - 12:31 GMT

Update is live - KeyHelp can be updated now.