Error While installing on Ubuntu Server 20.04  [SOLVED]

dioporken

Error While installing on Ubuntu Server 20.04

Post by dioporken »

Hello,
I executed the installation command on a freshly installed Ubuntu 20.04
And it stops right here:

Failed loading /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loaders_lin64_7.4_10.4.0_beta6.so: /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loaders_lin64_7.4_10.4.0_beta6.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'ionCube' (T_STRING) in /home/keyhelp/www/keyhelp/install/install.php on line 5

inside my /usr/local/ioncube/ I find ioncube_loaders_lin64_7.4_10.4.0_beta7.so not ioncube_loaders_lin64_7.4_10.4.0_beta6.so

maybe the installer script should be updated?

Thank you very much indeed

[Mod-Edit]
Thread moved to english section.
Last edited by Jolinar on Sat 13. Jun 2020, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod-Edit
Jolinar
Community Moderator

Re: Error While installing on Ubuntu Server 20.04

Post by Jolinar »

dioporken wrote: Sat 13. Jun 2020, 23:14 maybe the installer script should be updated?
Alexander wrote: Fri 24. Apr 2020, 08:48 The release of KeyHelp support for Ubuntu 20.04 depends heavily on the support of ionCube for PHP 7.4. They do not fully support PHP 7.4 yet, so this topic will have to wait. Expect support for Ubuntu 20.04 with the release of KeyHelp 20.2
Wenn jemand inkompetent ist, dann kann er nicht wissen, daß er inkompetent ist. (David Dunning)

Data Collector für Community Support
___
Ich verwende zwei verschiedene Schriftfarben in meinen Beiträgen /
I use two different font colors in my posts:
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Moderator und gebe moderative Hinweise oder begründe moderative Eingriffe /
    In this color, I write as a moderator and provide moderative guidance or justify moderative interventions
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Community Mitglied und teile meine private Meinung und persönlichen Ansichten mit /
    In this color, I write as a community member and share my personal opinions and views
dioporken

Post by dioporken »

I think I found the issue,

inside install_keyhelp.sh sometimes you refer to ioncube_loader and sometimes to ioncube_loaders

just fix it
dioporken

Post by dioporken »

this is not related to ubuntu 20.04 it is just the installer script to fix
Jolinar
Community Moderator

Post by Jolinar »

Read my previous post, ubuntu 20.04 is not yet supported.
Wenn jemand inkompetent ist, dann kann er nicht wissen, daß er inkompetent ist. (David Dunning)

___
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Moderator und gebe moderative Hinweise oder begründe moderative Eingriffe /
    In this color, I write as a moderator and provide moderative guidance or justify moderative interventions
  • In dieser Farbe schreibe ich als Community Mitglied und teile meine private Meinung und persönlichen Ansichten mit /
    In this color, I write as a community member and share my personal opinions and views
dioporken

Post by dioporken »

I understand that, but your script contains a mistake:

Code: Select all

mkdir -p /usr/local/ioncube
            local downloadUrl="https://install.keyhelp.de/misc/ioncube_loader_lin64_7.4_10.4.0_beta7.so"
            wget --prefer-family="$PREFERRED_PROTOCOL" --quiet --show-progress --output-document /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin64_7.4_10.4.0_beta7.so $downloadUrl
            wget --prefer-family="$PREFERRED_PROTOCOL" --quiet --show-progress --output-document /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin64_7.4_10.4.0_beta7.so $downloadUrl
            local soFile="/usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loaders_lin64_7.4_10.4.0_beta6.so"
            local soFile="/usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loaders_lin64_7.4_10.4.0_beta6.so"
            local downloadUrl="http://downloads3.ioncube.com/loader_downloads/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.tar.gz"
            local downloadUrl="http://downloads3.ioncube.com/loader_downloads/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.tar.gz"
            local soFile="$extractTo/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_`get_php_version`.so"
            local soFile="$extractTo/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_`get_php_version`.so"
can you spot it?
Sometimes you call ioncube_loader and sometimes ioncube_loaders
Jolinar
Community Moderator

Post by Jolinar »

dioporken wrote: Sat 13. Jun 2020, 23:43 but your script contains a mistake
The script works fine with Ubuntu 18.04.

Please be patient. I'm just a moderator, not a developer. I think the best way is to wait for an answer from the head developer.

___
dioporken

Post by dioporken »

al right thank you! The bug is very clear to me , I just wanted to help...
Have a nice night ;-)
Jolinar
Community Moderator

Post by Jolinar »

dioporken wrote: Sat 13. Jun 2020, 23:57 Have a nice night ;-)
Thanks, you too 8-)

___
Alexander
Keyweb AG

Re: Error While installing on Ubuntu Server 20.04  [SOLVED]

Post by Alexander »

Hello,

Installing KeyHelp on Ubuntu 20 is not open for public and it is nothing one should do at this stage.

You should have seen the following note, when trying to install KeyHelp on Ubuntu 20

Code: Select all

The support for Ubuntu 20 is currently in closed BETA state.
Even if you get beyond the install_keyhelp.sh file, you will not be able go any further because the KeyHelp installer will prevent you from installing Ubuntu 20.

For the sake of simplicity, I have included the routines for installing on Ubuntu 20 in the regular install_keyhelp.sh, but as I see now, people try to use them, even if they read the note, I probably have to remove them.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Alexander Mahr

Keyweb AG - Die Hosting Marke
Neuwerkstr. 45/46, 99084 Erfurt / Germany
http://www.keyweb.de - http://www.keyhelp.de